So AI has been improving a lot lately. It’s even stepping into territories that I thought would last the longest.
I’ve heard bad and good things about it. The most interesting one right now is ChatGPT and its impact on fiction writers.
After watching videos like:
- ChatGPT + Midjourney V4 = A Fully Illustrated Narrated Adventure Story
- Is AI Taking over the gaming Industry? Lets find out!
- Can ChatGPT Write a JRPG Game?
I became interested in trying this new AI myself. I wanted to see if it will harm people like me or help.
I wanted to know, how will ChatGPT affect creative writers. From gaming to novel writers.
Here’s my experience, and I what I learned.
The AI’s Side
This is what ChatGPT claims it can do for us.
- “Generating ideas: ChatGPT can be used to generate new ideas for stories, characters, and plot points. By providing it with a prompt or some examples of the kind of ideas you are looking for, it can generate a list of potential ideas for you to choose from.
- Writing dialogue: ChatGPT can be used to help generate realistic and engaging dialogue for characters in a story or game. Simply provide it with some context and the kind of dialogue you are looking for, and it will generate appropriate responses for your characters to use.
- Fleshing out details: ChatGPT can be used to help fill in details and add depth to a story or game. By providing it with some information about the setting, characters, and plot, it can generate additional descriptions and details to help bring your world to life.
- Character Design Description: It is capable of generating human-like text and can be used to generate character descriptions and other types of creative writing.
- Item Descriptions: Yes, ChatGPT can assist with item descriptions. For example, if you are creating a fantasy game and need to describe a magical sword, ChatGPT can help you come up with detailed and interesting descriptions of the sword’s appearance, history, and abilities. It can also suggest appropriate…